Changes for 2016
Tables will be set out end to end and you can have 1, 2 or 3 tables, the cost per table is £20 per day and may be paid for on the day at the Blue Gate which opens at 7:30 am Friday and Saturday.
- Please note:
• The Flea Market area is made available for individuals who wish to dispose of unwanted items and not for regular traders.
• This year there is only one free pass per table, any others in the vehicle must purchase a ticket to get into the event.
- We are taking bookings for the Flea Market so if you book early you will get the best tables. If you book and pay in advance you will get the best tables at the centre of the event.
• All Pitches Cleared by 6pm each day, there is no overnight security outside so if you book for two days and leave your items on the table overnight then it is at your own risk. National Hamfest (Lincoln)Ltd will not accept liability for any items that go missing overnight.
- The gates will open at 7.30am for access to set up the Flea Market and will be closed by 9.15am. Anyone arriving after 9.15 and to comply with the Health & Safety regulations of the site, will have to wait at the gate until an escort is available to take them to the Flea Market area.
- To be compliant with the Health & Safety regulations of the site and for Insurance purposes you will be required to restrict all your goods to the confines of your pitch.
The event closes at 4pm and you will be expected to start packing up at that time as the whole site must be completely cleared of visitors and traders by 6pm. Only National Hamfest Officials are allowed on site after that time for security purposes.